Monday, February 27, 2012

Smile SMS

Smile SMS

How can I find a words of wishes,
which expresses my feelings to your way.
Your smile brightens my life,
even more day by day.

Wonderful Combination
in this World..
Heart & beats
Night & Moon
Music & Songs
Roses & Love
My costly SMS
& ur totally free SMILE!

One minutes smiling makes many frnds,
but one minutes angry make many enemies,
so enjoy your life with a cute smiling.

Sweet lyns 4m a boy 4 his lover.
I can talk to hundrds of ppl in 1 day
but none of them compare to d smile u can give me in 1 minute

LIFE IS VERY SENSITIVE BUT YEAR (2012) IS VERY CRITICAL BE CARE FULL . AND START YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR SMILE.

The man who is always smiling doesnt mean that he has no problem.but the smile shows that he has the ability to overcome all the problems.
KEEP SMILING.

Ruthe ko manana zindagi hai,
Apni hansi se dusro ko hasana zindagi hai.
Sab kuch haar kar muskurana zindagi hai.

No comments:

Post a Comment