Wednesday, April 30, 2008

filmi letter

To,

meri ‘Jaan’,

Sub:-‘Mujhe Kuchh Kehna Hai’.

I love you meri jaan ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’ with you ‘Chori Chori Chupke Chupke’ because ‘Pyar To Hona Hi Tha’. I want to you that I love you ‘Hamesha’ so I am writing a letter to you. I don’t play with you because ‘Pyaar Koi Khel Nahi’. We are not ‘Prem Qaidi’ but we are ‘Love Birds’. Please accept my ‘Love’.

If you tell me that yes I will be ‘Hero No. 1’ I am your ‘Deewana’. My ‘Asha’ is ‘Sirf Tum’. I cant live ‘Tum Bin’. Because I have ‘Ek Rista’ with you. I am not ‘Pardesi Babu’ but I am ‘Raja Hindustani’. It is not ‘Dillagi’ it is ‘Dil Ki Lagi’. One day ‘Dilwale Dulhniya Le jayenge’. I am not ‘Lofer’ and ‘Awaara’ but I am ‘Bazigar’. So please ‘Janam Samjha Karo’ and tell me that I am your ‘Dulhe Raja’.

If you tell no I will be ‘Khalnayak’. My sweet heart ‘Hum Aapke Dil Me Rahte Hai’ because I am your ‘Dil KiDhadkan’. So ‘Hum Tum Pe Marte Hai’. When I see your face then ‘Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai’ in my ‘Dil’ because ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’.

I hope that you be my ‘Bivi No. 1’ I tell you ‘Dhai Akshar Prem Ke’ from ‘Dil Se’ because ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’. Please ‘Kaho Na Pyaar Hai’. tum meri ho jao ‘Bus Itna Sa Khwab Hai’. Please give me answer Yes or No.
‘Mujhse Shadi Karogi’
Yours,
‘BHOOT’

No comments:

Post a Comment